Returns & Refunds
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Returns are only available for purchases within the UK. Returns for international purchases are not available yet. Please contact us if you need further assistance.
How many days after purchase can I return an item?
If the item(s) you ordered are not suitable, you have 14 days from the delivery date to return it to us.
What are the terms for returns?
We will accept returns for all products only if the item(s) are unused, unworn and with tags attached & intact. Item(s) returned to us must be in perfect condition and accompanied by proof of purchase. Item(s) received that are not in perfect condition, or are not deemed faulty, will be returned to you, at your cost.
When will I receive my refund for returns?
Money will only be refunded once we have received the item. Please allow 10 days for returns to be inspected and processed for you. Please note, we are unable to refund any postage paid.
Do I need to pay for returns postage?
Thrive Athletica will provide you with a prepaid Royal Mail Tracked Returns label. All you need to do is to follow the instructions below.
How do I return items?
- Contact us for a Return label.
- Place your item(s)and the returns form in the reusable shipping bag and attach the shipping label on outside of the package. Please ensure package is sealed properly and label is clearly visible.
- Take your item to a Royal Mail Customer Service Point or Post Office branch.
- Item(s) should be returned to the following address:
Thrive Athletica Ltd
84 Tungstone Way
- Please keep proof of postage receipt until the returns are processed and that you received the refund.
I have a question regarding me returns, who do I contact?
Please send us a message on Facebook or email email@example.com
We aim to respond to all queries within 24hours.